Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Straight Up

Lost in a dream
Don't know which way to go
If you are all that you seem
Then baby I'm movin' way too slow

Time's standing still
Waiting for some small clue
I keep getting chills
When I think your love is true

I've been a fool before
Wouldn't like to get my love caught
In the slammin' door
Are you more than hot for me
Or am I a page in your history-book

I don't mean to make demands
But the word and the deed go hand in hand
How about some information--please

Straight up now tell me
Do you really want to love me forever?
Or am I caught in a hit and run
Straight up now tell me
Is it gonna be you and me together
Are you just having fun?

1 comment:

  1. I can so relate to this:

    Straight up now tell me
    Do you really want to love me forever?
    Or am I caught in a hit and run
    Straight up now tell me
    Is it gonna be you and me together
    Are you just having fun?

    sighs.

    ReplyDelete